Saturday, September 25, 2010

clinic sessions

I love saturdays and sundays. I'm exhausted throughout the weekdays with classes, clinic sessions and traffic congestion. Pfft too many cars on the road nowadays.

Clinic sessions for dental meterial & operative ended yesterday. I had 6 weeks of fun doing cavity preparation and filling restoration using different materials; amalgam, composit, GIC etc. After 6 weeks of practical, our skills were tested in competency exam. We were given a task on which site and what type of restoration to do within 3 hours. Luckily it was on lower teeth. Much easier compared to upper.

Endodontic and periodontics module starts next week. A whole lot of excitements await.

Here are some of pictures in UiTM lab during the competency exam.

during the exam

my happy face after the exam. It went well, alhamdulillah.

Dr Nik examined Afiq's cavity prep

our table of four

Me and jannah are annoyed of each others schedule. Whenever I'm free, she's in class and vice versa. And our phone conversation is getting shorter.

Jannah: hello mana?

Me: *whispering* clinic.

Jannah : bye.

Me: bye.hello? akjdhhfs

She hung up before I replied her 'bye'. What a true friend I have -.-"

No comments: