Thursday, February 3, 2011

prostho no no

I'm in my unmanageable state for the past 4 weeks. Currently, we're at prosthodontic module. Denture or gigi palsu lah senang cerita. To tell you the truth, this module is not meant for me. Me and denture can't work together.

I'm used to working hours. Well, not that 8am-5pm but 8am-7pm! Stayed in the lab to complete the denture process. I'm half dead by the time I reached home and confused to choose between sleep and study. Sleep wins most of the time. I mean, all the time. Hehehe.

This week is the study week for our mid semester exam for both endo and prostho module followed by exam next week and one week of holiday on the week after. Finally!

Just the right time to get back on track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.