Friday, May 20, 2011

jonker street

I'm pretty occupied since holiday started. Right after the exam, I found myself at Malacca, one of my favourite states in the country. I've been here for countless of time. All roads, exits and corners are just at the tip of my fingers. Ceh. I love the place, old classic buildings and foods!

We went there to have good ikan bakar for my grandma's birthday. Yes, literally. And to have the smell of the city and jonker street.

But malacca is getting crowded nowadays. They should make the area of Bandar Hilir where all those A'famosa, Jonker Street, The Stadthuys located as a pedestrian zone.

jonker street to buy Charlie Cham's signature t-shirt. A must-have.
the only pit stop we made was menara taming sari. Panas!
susu says HELLO!

We have to love all that our country has to offer.

No comments: