Monday, January 12, 2009

we dance together

time : 4.43 pm
alone.again.rara is sumwhere.

good afternoon world *im smiling*

nothing much to say.just for the sake of updating.my life revolves the same story line everyday.

- if u wanna eat or take other people's, make sure u bought some.jgn la tau ambik n makan je tapi x tau beli.pastu buat bodo.it's just the same with if u wanna have a rich boyfriend, make sure u're rich enough.

-i dont approve strangers.or someone who's using some kind of unrecognizable nickname. so kindly use ur real name to make it easy for me to approve u.so there this one guy yg x give up nak add i as his friend.rejected.rejected.rejected n last2 blocked trus.then, he called me to approve him.laahhh......kau rupenye! kan susah org nak kenal.bodo.

-i need my broadband a.s.ap. so that i can on9 24/7 even if im in jengka.for d time being i keep on borrowing rara's.yes, there are hotspots in this campus that offer wi'fi but im just too lazy to move.i'd rather stay in my pink self-painted room wit my bitches.heh.its all about laziness.

-jason mraz is coming this march yo!nak pegi.nak pegi.nak pegi.

-waited for my mr busy to on9.but....

say no to war.dont caught urself in fight.make more love.

No comments: